Joni and Friends desires to see every person with a disability come to know Jesus and find hope, dignity and their place in the body of Christ. They focus on serving the physical, spiritual & relational needs of families and individuals living with all sorts of disabilities and special needs through marriage/parent/caregiver support groups, respite events, annual Family Retreats, annual marriage Getaways & other special events.
Ways to Contribute Through Concord
- Give online (select Joni & Friends in the drop-down menu) or write a check with the ministry name on the memo line.
Hands-On Ways You Can Help
- Volunteer to make phone calls or make & send cards
- Volunteer to drop off care packages
- Volunteer at a Family Retreat
- Serve in the Chair Corps (collecting used manual wheelchairs, canes, crutches & walkers)
Ways Your Group or Class Can Get Involved
- Make cards for Valentine’s Day, Easter, July 4th, Thanksgiving & Christmas
- Sponsor a couple for a Marriage Getaway
- Sponsor a family for a Family Retreat
- Enter a team in the annual – Walk-N-Roll fundraiser event
For more information about getting involved directly with Joni and Friends, please check out their website at www.joniandfriends.org/missouri