This team does construction projects (honey-do jobs) at the homes of widows, widowers, and single moms, as well as helping out with projects on the church campus. They also work on occasional projects to support other ministries in the St. Louis area.
Ways to Contribute
- Give online at concordchurch.com/give (select Construction Ministry in the drop-down menu) or write a check with the ministry name on the memo line.
Ways Your Group or Class Can Get Involved
- Donate or secure donor(s) for the materials needed on a particular project.
- Volunteer as a group to help on a particular project either locally or for a disaster relief team.
Other Ways You Can Help
- Notify Jeff Wells at firstname.lastname@example.org when you see a need.
- Volunteer to help on a particular project (skilled or unskilled labor).
- This is a great way to learn building skills from accomplished trade people while helping others.
- Help connect trained builders and carpenters.