Items You Can Drop Off At Concord’s Missions Center
- Canned soups, canned stews/chili, rice, pasta, pasta sauce, cereal, granola/protein bars, canned fruit, fruit cups, juice boxes, juice (large bottles), canned meats, canned vegetables, peanut butter, jelly, raisins (snack size)
- NOTE: Please do not donate any perishable items, items in glass packaging, or expired/nearly-expired items.
- Dish soap, wipes, disinfectant spray, laundry soap
Personal care items
- Shampoo, conditioner, soap, toothpaste/toothbrushes, deodorant, feminine products, disposable razors, toilet paper, hand sanitizer, lotion
Or give online (select Food Pantry in the drop-down menu) or write a check with the ministry name on the memo line.
Hands-On Ways You Can Help
- Sponsor a food drive in your class, neighborhood, or place of employment.
- Sponsor a drive for personal care items or cleaning supplies in your neighborhood or place of employment.
Other Ways You Can Help
- Notify Jeff Wells at firstname.lastname@example.org when you see a need.
- Volunteer to help on a particular project (skilled or unskilled labor).
- This is a great way to learn building skills from accomplished trade people while helping others.
- Help connect trained builders and carpenters.