Every child deserves to be cared for and loved. Butterfly Haven serves children in the St. Louis area who are impacted by foster care, adoptive families, and families in crisis situation by providing an network of support, as well as offering practical items and other resources.
Ways to Contribute Through Concord
- Give online to help with mailing costs (select Butterfly Haven in the drop-down menu) or write a check with the ministry name on the memo line.
Item You Can Drop off At the Mission Center
- Twin Sheets
- Twin Blankets
- Body Lotion, Shampoo, and Conditioner (including those formulated for people of color)
Hands-On Ways You Can Help
- Volunteer to sort donations at 8505 Mid County Industrial Drive
· Volunteer to stock the pantry and resource room (@ address above)
· Help with special events (birthday parties, family outings, Christmas party, etc.)
Ways Your Group or Class Can Get Involved
- Host a no-sew blanket making party
- Sponsor a child for a birthday party ($30)